SCU is proud to be an Authorized Licensed Re-seller of Tonys Tables Products
The T2000 Portable Chiropractic Drop Table, while a portable table, is a REAL drop table that is used in place of more expensive stationary drop tables in many offices. That's because the T2000 has a great blend of features that benefit both the patient and the practitioner. Patients love the comfort of its layered foam and the reassurance of its solid stability, while practitioners appreciate its ease-of-use, strength, and affordability. Oh, and that the T2000 provides years of maintenance-free service while not being too heavy, helps make the T2000 Portable Chiropractic Table a very popular choice.
Features On All T2000s:
- Lumbopelvic Drop (Standard)
- 10 Position Tilting Headpiece
- Adjustable legs
- Facepaper Dispenser and Cutter
- Padded Handrests
- 2" Layered High Density Foam
- Warranty: Lifetime on hardware, 3 years on vinyl, and 5 years on foam. (Details)
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Width: 21" (53 cm.)
- Length: 66" (168 cm.)
- Weight: 41-52 lbs. depending on drops & legs chosen
- Recommended Patient Weight Limit: 450 lbs.